Sunday, February 18, 2007

Game Reviews

well first things first this is the crazygamer. I love to play games, its more than that, I'm obsessed with playing these online casual games. So much so that i went ahead and made a site dedicated to this obsession. I decided to write down some games here and see how other people feel about them. I would love to get input on which games you feel are hot right now and which ones really don't need to be taking up space on my site.


1st game is going to have to be DINER DASH just because its just fun and so many spin off games have been developed off of it.






You are Flo and you run a restaurant. You seat people, take there orders and deliver food. After each level you can customize your Restaurant or something useful is added. This game is DEFINITELY worth taking a peek at if you haven't already. Great fun you literally get sucked into her world and time will slip by. I have to give this game a big ol thumbs up.


you can play diner dash at crazygamer.org




No comments: